Organizing reports into subfolders

Most people at our company create and work with a lot of different Mode reports regularly and accessing them all in the "My Work" section can become a bit unwieldy. Would love functionality to create folders within the my work section! Are there any plans for this?

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Bill !  We have had requests to add folders to spaces so it is being considered.  I'll make sure we let you know if and when this feature becomes available.  Thanks!

Reply Like 1
  • Thanks, Donna! :)

Reply Like
  • Donna McGahan

Has Mode made any progress on subfolders living within Spaces?  We just started using Mode and our Spaces are quickly becoming unruly

Reply Like
  • Hi Owen Fox - thanks for writing in. Currently adding nested folders/spaces is not on our roadmap. However, we are continuing to think through new tools that we can provide our customers to help them stay organized as they grow on the Mode platform. In the meantime, you might want to explore creating your own Spaces to keep your own work organized. More information about the types of spaces that are available here:

https://help.modeanalytics.com/articles/spaces/#overview

Hope that helps - please do reach out to our success team via in-product chat or success@modeanalytics.com if we can be of further assistance. Thanks!

Reply Like
reply to topic
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 days agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 362Views
  • 4 Following

Create A New Discussion

Share your thoughts